Monday, June 16, 2008

Dr. Appt. 6/16/08

Well, no real progress to update from today's dr. appt. Babies look good, I'm still right where I was last time... NO CHANGE! I've been having contractions everyday, and they aren't doing anything. That is good news for the babies, they stay in longer, but for me it means all this discomfort and pain is in vain! Ah well, we'll see what happens next week. My dr. is out of town all week next week and we all know that is usually people's luck that everything happens when their regular dr. isn't around!

1 comment:

the Sandbergs said...

well, you know that is certainly what happened to me!!!! i had my babies during the ONLY week that my doctor was planning to be out of town for the whole summer!! glad to hear the girls are doing well though!! hang in there!

What a nut.

What a nut.

Daddy's girls

Daddy's girls